The shop needs a lot of work. It was in pretty bad shape. Between changing the electrical system, fixing walls, getting a new floor and new painting, there's a lot to be done before we start to get furniture inside.
The decision about the decoration wasn't easy. Had so many ideas that was hard to settle them down. But, fortunately, I have a really good architect working with me who instantly understood the concept and was able to translate it into a beautiful project.
I will do my best to share with you a bit of this process but as you can imagine, I can't show everything. Soon I will announce the opening date. It's not far!

2 comentários:
Boa,quando abrir terei todo o gosto em aparecer pois acompanho esse processo há já algum tempo com muita curiosidade.
abraço e força ai!
Realmente Rui; de sonhos se vai construindo a vida!
Em primeiro lugar parabens pela "guts". depois e com todo o respeito pelo meu colega arquitecto, só tenho a dizer em tons de desalento: "pena o projecto não ter sido meu"!
Grande abraço e espero ansiosamente pelo resultado final que acredito ser excesional.
Vamos falando
Abraço e tudo de bom.
Claudio Gil _gspotsurf
Enviar um comentário